Friday, February 10, 2006

The School Board Race

A change in plans for the moment. Today I filed for the school board race in seat F.

The incumbent, Jeff Freidman is a fine person, but he and I have different ideas on how a school district should be run.

The issues will be talked about on this blog for the duration of the campaign for the school board seat. If I lose, I will contiue to campaign for the House District 25 race.

There are many challenges that face the school district and I believe that I have some answers to the problems that the school district faces.

Again, Jeff is a fine person and I hope to engage in a spirited debate with Jeff on how best the school district can be operated.

Update: Due to campaign finance laws I will have to keep school board issues separate from the House Seat race.

No comments: