Sunday, September 21, 2008

More in your face from the Obamabrats at the Daily Kos

Obamabrats


I don't know how reliable those focus groups are. (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:David Kroning
I say FL is close and if Palin is pulling 18k here then that should give us some pause..... I'm here in Orlando and I've seen a few Mccain/Palin signs go up lately!

" I'm putting my country first by supporting barack obama" - Bill Maher

by sillycilla on Sun Sep 21, 2008 at 11:37:25 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

Wake up at 3 am.... (6+ / 0-)
Recommended by:sidnora, RiaD, beltane, wtxdem, sherijr, CcVenussPromise
and go pull em' down.

ENOUGH!

by David Kroning on Sun Sep 21, 2008 at 11:38:06 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

LOL! (4+ / 0-)
Recommended by:RiaD, wtxdem, David Kroning, CcVenussPromise
although my yard sign was vandalised.

" I'm putting my country first by supporting barack obama" - Bill Maher

by sillycilla on Sun Sep 21, 2008 at 11:39:56 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

Leave a rubber aligator in its place. nt (3+ / 0-)
Recommended by:sidnora, RiaD, wtxdem

by CcVenussPromise on Sun Sep 21, 2008 at 11:41:03 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

Obama pulled 20K in Jax (6+ / 0-)
Recommended by:Vicky, deep, beltane, loper2008, CcVenussPromise, mollyk
yesterday

by wtxdem on Sun Sep 21, 2008 at 11:38:16 AM PDT

[ Parent ]

I know but it irritates me to see Palin pulling (2+ / 0-)
Recommended by:Vicky, wtxdem
crowds..how can they admire someone so corrupt and ignorant?!

" I'm putting my country first by supporting barack obama" - Bill Maher

by sillycilla on Sun Sep 21, 2008 at 11:41:04 AM PDT


I got a chuckle how the Obamabrats talk about taking McCain's signs down and one of the Obamabrats, wtxdm points to Obama had 20k show up in Jackonsville when making a comparison to V.P. candidate Sarah Palin. Then another Obamabrat sillycilla, makes the comment "crowds.. how can they admire someone so corrupt and ignorant?

A self-inflicted Touche by the Obamabrats...

No comments: