Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Advertising on It's a Kwazy Life: Party Markets

I have made a decision to accept offers from companies that want to advertise on It's a Kwazy Life.

I have had companies offer before but I declined them. Since this site has contributors, I feel that the efforts of all parties should benefit and as such the change in decision has been made.

So I would like to draw your attention to the following advertisement that has been placed in the sidebar.

The link is to partymarket.com, a site that deals with financial trading.


An Investment Option


CFDs, or Contracts for Difference, allows
a trader to profit from price changes in a rising or declining market.
Trade long or short while controlling risk though use of
a stop-loss.

2 comments:

Custom T-shirts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

If you are interested in advertising on this site you can get in touch with Josh Painter through the link in the contributor site.

Since I am taking advertisement and companies are paying for the link, I will have to delete the comment.

It is only fair.