Thursday, May 04, 2006

Intro Brochure

Hello fellow Alaskans,

For those who do not know me, please let me introduce myself.

I am Thomas Lamb and I have decided to run in the House District 25 race. I came to Alaska in 1984 while serving in the United States Air Force. And I have one daughter who was born here and attends the public school system in Alaska.

I want to ensure that she and all of Alaska’s children and youth have access to a educational system that offers choices in education while remaining productive and efficient. And I want to ensure she and all Alaskans are secure in their economic future in Alaska.

I am an independent minded individual who can work with others to build a consensus.

I look at each issue or problem and come to an idea or solution based on a sound and logical foundation that will work for the best interest of all Alaskans.

For those who have come to know me and have voted for me in past elections, I want to offer my thanks for your trust. A vote is not to be taken lightly. I hope to build on your votes, a coalition of Alaskans that will send me to Juneau, to work on the problems that face us all.

Thank You for your time,


Tom Lamb

This was paid for by the Committee to Elect Thomas Lamb, 310 w 33rd #4 Anchorage, Alaska 99503 907-743-0498 Thomas Lamb Chair

No comments: