Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Obama The Messianic Saboteur of Sarah Palin's Church Video

In the words of P Diddy, Come On Man.

Doesn't the MSM rest on coming up with B.S. Now we have the Sarah Palin Church Video from MSNBC. It's in the link below.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/09/02/1327574.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

To you people in the MSM, google works wonders: Take note, google God's will Barack Obama

Guess what you get...... drum roll ................... tada http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/22/obama-praying-to-be-an-i_n_82737.html

OBAMA PRAYING TO BE AN INSTRUMENT OF GOD"S WILL

..."The prayer that I tell myself every night is a fairly simple one: I ask in the name of Jesus Christ that my sins are forgiven, that my family is protected and that I am an instrument of God's will. I'm constantly trying to align myself to what I think he calls on me to do. And sometimes you hear it strongly and sometimes that voice is more muted.
Here is another angelic quote from the chosen one......

"...After a few tough political questions, Obama faced some tough heologicalquestions, including if he believes God intervenes in history and rewards andpunishes nations.
Obama responded that he believes that God does intervenes,but the concept is “too mysterious” for him to grasp. He said all he can do is try his best to be an instrument to do God’s will and apply what he believes is the core value – to be his brothers’ and sisters’ keeper – then he is moving God’s agenda forward, even though he doesn’t know what the “master plan” is."
Warning: God has spoken

1 comment:

Shimmy said...

"Don't be afraid of information," Sarah Palin said. "Healthy debate is so important, and it's so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching evolution side-by-side with the Babylonian account of creation, 'Marduk Creates the World from the Spoils of Battle.'"