Friday, July 17, 2009

The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Members Have Their Fingers Crossed

that this ad will work. I wonder who the DSCC operatives in the video are, with their backs turned and fingers crossed?

As ads go, the first woman's voice is annoying and the crossed fingers are obvious, they were Democrats.



The Republicans hit back:

The National Republican Senatorial Committee reminds its Democratic counterpart than Barack Obama once pledged to serve his full six-year term in the Senate. The Chicago Sun-Times: "Ridiculing it as 'a silly question,' Democrat Barack Obama pledged Wednesday he would resist any overtures to run for president or vice president before the end of his six-year term as a U.S. senator. 'I was elected yesterday,' Obama said. 'I have never set foot in the U.S. Senate. I've never worked in Washington. And the notion that somehow I'm immediately going to start running for higher office just doesn't make sense. "So look, I can unequivocally say I will not be running for national office in four years, and my entire focus is making sure that I'm the best possible senator on behalf of the people of Illinois.'"

No comments: