Thursday, September 10, 2009

An Exclusive to An Exclusive: Huffington Post, Award Winning Writer, Geoffrey Dunn Likes To Hang Out With Trig Troofers

Here is an exclusive to an exclusive photo brought to you by none-other-than Jesse Griffin, a/k/a Trig Troofer



Jesse, the Trig Troofer is in the green shirt sitting next to the obsessing Geoffrey Dunn..

Meanwhile, Mr. Griffin seems to have had a brain aneurysm while reading the Vanity Fair article on Levi.

Essentially much of what Levi says in the article is in direct opposition to things I have learned over the last five months. I don't know what that means yet.

I am still very confident in my sources but I also had a lot of faith in young Levi. So now I am going to have to try and get to the bottom of why there is a disparity between what he reports and what my sources report. I hope to have that figured out to my satisfaction in a day or so.


It is pretty telling when you have been duped or have been lied to, unless of course if you are an Obama supporter. Then it is understandable when you can't tell if someone is lying to you.

Because when you are lied to so often, it becomes the truth...

But then again, maybe it is just a medical condition (like he says) that worsens when he forgets his tin foil protection, because the medical condition associated with his brain aneurysm has an impact on what reality is in his writing skills.

For example: "After the nomination, Sara hand Todd wouldn't go anywhere together unless the cameras were out. They're good on television, but once the cameras would leave they didn't talk to each other. In all the time Bristol and I were together, I've never seen them sleep in the same bedroom." (I don't know how she got pregnant.) Yes that is one of the parts that is making my head hurt. "Even during the Republican National Convention they slept in different bedrooms at opposite ends of her suite."


Keith Olbemann take note, the gathering was at the house of your highly publicised guest (Shannyn Moore) on your Countdown to Irrelevance series...

1 comment:

Gina said...

"Wait, that's not the set of lies I was working with! That's a whole NEW set of lies!" *SNORK* Better get caught up with the BS machine, Griffin, or you'll get left behind.