Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Friends of McCain: Sarah Palin

Having just finished work, I was going through my logs and I saw the folks with McCain's camp stopped by and then I said to myself, somthings up...

Sure enough, Palin came out officially and endorsed Mccain. Then I saw this

To: Mr. K
Sarah’s a politician and is doing what she has to do.



15 posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:18:05 PM by jimbo123
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]


Where have I heard similar comments like that before?

Rev. Wright: "Obama Says What He Has to Say as a Politician" and "He does what politicians do."

The above statement was made by a die-hard Palin supporter... The other statement was made by a die-hard Obama supporter...

See any difference?

Moreover, you have Sarah Barracuda who is a die-hard fan stating this:

To: Michael Barnes
Uh, I’m a supporter of hers and I’m not making excuses. I’m not happy with the decision. If I had been her, I would have stayed out of this race altogether. I can’t stand McCain, I want him gone in 2010..but if Hayworth does not run, isn’t McCain a shoe in no matter what



26 posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:25:16 PM by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]


If McCain continues to hold onto a platform that is opposite to what is important to Alaskans, Palin will be viewed as holding her loyalty to McCain and not to Alaska...

Alaskans put Palin in the postion to be picked V.P. not McCain...

Since Palin has put her political life on the line for McCain, he needs to change his stances so that they are favorable to Alaska. Then Alaskans will feel that she has not abandoned issues important to Alaska.

If he doesn't, then he is not an honorable man.

No comments: