Thursday, August 13, 2009

Go Flag Yourself: How's That Mr. Obama For in Your Face (Update)

That's right, GO FLAG YOURSELF.

In the spirt of The Patriot , the movie:



Update: I felt it my civic duty to let the White House know how I feel.

From: ********@aol.com Hide Add to: To Do, Calendar To: flag@whitehouse.govCc:Bcc:Date:Thu, Aug 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Dear Mr. President,

I am writing as a concerned American Citizen and son of a senior citizen who pays for their own healthcare..

Something is very fishy with the proposed healthcare law.

It would be comforting to know that the passage of this legislation could wait until after 2010 midterm elections or the 2012 presidential elections.

I am grateful for the ability to report to the White House any "fishy" legislation that the Democrat led Congress is trying to implement.

Your bi-partisan efforts show you are a man of impeccable character.

Sincerely,

Thomas A. Lamb

No comments: